- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
New Author Megan S. Johnston, Launches ‘The Chimera Series’ with Transition’
Megan S. Johnston gives readers a fascinating new take on a genre.
Woodinville, WA Jun 23, 2012
In a initial of 6 books in this continuing-world series, Johnston introduces readers to a Chimera; an ancient race that was accursed by a gods and forced to ramble a world alone, acid for their partner for life. Set in a beautiful, sensuous forests of a Pacific Northwest, Transition is a story of Shelby, a college sophomore with an surprising background.
A home-schooled usually child who has trafficked a world, Shelby attends college during Washing State University. While there, she starts to have dreams of a strange, intriguing man, one she’s never met, though now knows. When a series of weird events lead her true to him, she contingency figure out how to determine a world she suspicion she knew with a newfound law of her existence. Having usually her heated passion for a man from her dreams to go on, Shelby contingency navigate her approach by a dangerous and intriguing world of a Chimera and find in it a place where she belongs.
Having spent 10 years formulating and perfecting her characters and a fantastic world they live in, Johnston’s essay is singular and invites readers in to a fascinating anticipation world. With a lovely and much-needed turn on a immature adult para-romance, readers will find them branch pages furiously to strech a conclusion, and will demeanour brazen anxiously to a subsequent installment of this implausible new series.
For information on a book launch for Transition, greatfully revisit https://www.facebook.com/events/421924567841560/.
Megan S. Johnston
Megan S. Johnston is a freelance author and businessman vital in a Pacific Northwest. In further to essay fiction, she runs several family-owned and operated businesses, that she started over twenty years ago. She is an zealous reader of paranormal romance and a member of a Pacific Northwest Writers Association. She has 4 children and 7 grandchildren and lives with her father and dual dogs in Woodinville, Washington. Transition is her début novel.
Contact a author directly to ask an eBook /review duplicate of a book.
For some-more information on Megan S. Johnston, greatfully revisit //megansjohnston.com/”>http://megansjohnston.com/.
Find Megan S. Johnston on Facebook during https://www.facebook.com/MeganSJohnston.
Follow Megan S. Johnston on Twitter during //Twitter.com/MeganSJohnston1″>http://Twitter.com/MeganSJohnston1.
Connect with Megan S. Johnston on GoodReads during //www.goodreads.com/author/show/6003257.Megan_S_Johnston”>http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6003257.Megan_S_Johnston.
- Bestselling Author Takes a Positive Look at a Painful Situation in New...
- Poet Audited for Including Note on Her Taxes: "Please Use This...
- Tulsa Trespass – Book #3 in Norma Jean Lutz’s Tulsa Series has Been...
- Stop Ringing in Ears | How “Tinnitus Miracle” Can Help People Cure...
- Gay Marriage Satire "The Breeders" Imagines Dystopian Future...
- Loving What Is with Byron Katie at the Center for the Work, Ojai with...
- WATCH: Tyra Banks Talks ‘Modelland’ and Moving Beyond the Doubters
- Amazing Results for Free SEO Toolbook Download Announced By JM...
- Different Collecting Styles Add to the Appeal of Kovels’ Antiques and...
- Entertainment Expert: ‘I’m biased toward gay male authors – is that wrong?’