- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
“It is such an respect to accept this prestigious endowment from Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa,” pronounced Al Hollingsworth, Founder CEO of Aldelano Corporation
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) Jun 14, 2012
The Aldelano Corporation, one of a nation’s heading managed staffing and contract/refrigerated wrapping companies located in Ontario, Calif.; Albany and Atlanta, Ga.; Jackson and Memphis, Tenn.; and Neenah, Wis., was recently awarded a Minority Global Export Firm of a Year during ceremonies hold during a 17th Annual Minority Business Conference in Los Angeles.
“It is such an respect to accept this prestigious award, from Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa,” pronounced Al Hollingsworth, Founder CEO of Aldelano Corporation.
The association perceived certificates of approval from a California Senate and Assembly, a City of Los Angeles and City of Ontario in approval of their success in fostering business expansion and job creation. Aldelano serves Fortune 500 business such as Procter Gamble, Sunny Delight and Kelloggs. Founded in 1968, Aldelano Corporation offers a variety of government staffing and agreement / refrigerated wrapping options for consumer finished products customers.
The City of Las Vegas also respected a husband and wife group of Al and Hattie Hollingsworth by proclaiming Apr 12, 2012, “B.O.S.S. Kingdompreneur” Day in approval of their international care and success training programs – B.O.S.S. The Movement (for youth) and Vertical Leap (for adults). The Hollingsworths were famous for their superb grant to a village and for ranking among America’s tip business and village leaders.
Proclamations and commendations came from a offices of U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, U.S. Congresswoman Shelley Berkley, Nevada State Senate, Clark County Commissioners, and a Urban Chamber of Commerce.
B.O.S.S. The Movement / Vertical Leap was founded in 1985. B.O.S.S. is an acronym for “building on devout substance”. Youth and adults are lerned how to birth their dreams, visions and ideas as Kingdompreneurs.
B.O.S.S. The Movement / Vertical Leap is on a pierce with programs in cities opposite a United States; Ghana, Ukraine, Belgium, Australia, Indonesia, Jamaica and Philippines. B.O.S.S. The Movement / Vertical Leap works with churches and Christian organizations by assisting them sight their girl and adults how to unearth their creation and creativity.
To element B.O.S.S. The Movement / Vertical Leap, a Hollingsworths built a 4-star, 121-acre, Alhatti Christian Resort Retreat Center located in a plateau above Palm Springs, Idyllwild, California. Alhatti Christian Resort has one of usually 3 towering golf courses in a USA, and is a lifelike place to getaway for birthing dreams, visions, and ideas.
To learn some-more about Aldelano Corporation revisit //www.aldelano.com”>http://www.aldelano.com; BOSS The Movement, //www.bossthemovement.com”>http://www.bossthemovement.com; and Alhatti Christian Resort Retreat Center, //www.alhattichristianretreat.com”>http://www.alhattichristianretreat.com
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9593980.htm
- Adventure, Adversity, Perseverance, and Voodoo: Documentary About Underdog African Team Vying to Reach World Cup Premieres on Fox Soccer
- ID and Testing Via Friendship Networks
- ESPN Audio and ESPN.com to Present Coverage of Legends of Football Discussion Panel During Super Bowl Weekend
- Strategy in Action: Region II Convenes National HIV/AIDS Strategy Symposium
- New Stylish Product Provides Ultimate Protection, Comfort, and Relaxation for Your Eyes
- QuickMedical Introduces New Line of Mobility Assistance Products by...
- Safety and Efficacy Study of Human Autologous Hair Follicle Cells to Treat Androgenetic Alopecia
- Gilead posts higher profit, seeks Quad approval
- New Phase 3 Paid Meningitis Clinical Trial Now Enrolling at Avail...
- Carolina Alcohol and Drug Resources