- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Company.com is a business social networking site designed to allow businesses to promote their products and services, find new customers, establish partnerships and grow.
Everyone wants to be on the first page of Google
Roswell, GA June 16, 2012
Company.com, the premier //www.company.com” title=”Company.com”>business social network, helps companies connect and grow with its money and time saving solutions. Now, small businesses can leverage Company.com’s high PageRank to boost their own visibility and rank.
“Google PageRank is the popularity of your web page, and people go to great lengths to find ways to boost their popularity, because everyone wants to be on the first page of Google,” said Kevin Sasser, vice president of Company.com Corporation. “When people sign up with Company.com and list their business’s website, they are automatically linked to our PR8 site and that drives up their website’s popularity.”
PageRanks are based on a scale of 1 to 10. One of the many ways Google determines a website’s PageRank is the quantity and quality of backlinks. Google places higher priority on websites or web pages with higher PageRanks, or with backlinks to sites and pages with higher PageRanks.
High PageRank backlinks greatly increase the likelihood of page one placement on Google, which means more traffic. The goal for companies concerned about their Google PageRank is to get PR6, PR7 or PR8 backlinks with websites they want to link with, which builds credibility with Google, and to get backlinks on related websites, which increases the website’s traffic with qualified customers.
With a PageRank of 8 (or PR8), Company.com has high credibility with Google,and businesses with profiles on Company.com also receive that boost in ranking and traffic.“Any member of Company.com instantly gets backlinks from our PR8 website simply by sharing content on their Company.com profile,” said Sasser.
Company.com also connects its members with other search engine optimization (SEO) service providers that help businesses get found online and grow. By registering an account with Company.com, businesses instantly gain access to thousands of resources and opportunities that make //www.company.com” title=”Company.com”>business communication, networking, marketing and operation simple.
For more information about Company.com’s SEO services or any of Company.com’s business networking solutions, visit //www.Company.com”>http://www.Company.com or call 855-812-6290.
Stay connected with Company.com on Facebook and Twitter, @companydotcom.
Company.com is a unique //www.company.com” title=”Company.com”>business network focused on the needs and opportunities of new and growing businesses. It allows businesses to connect, communicate, and collaborate with clients, partners, vendors and suppliers, create new partnerships and engage with customer in new and more effective ways. The company has recently announced a major upgrade to their network that will be available later in Q3 ’12. Visit //www.company.com”>http://www.company.com for more detail.
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9611677.htm
- The MarketCounsel Summit Opens Registration, Announcing a Joint Keynote Address by Sen. Christopher Dodd and Rep. Barney Frank
- Citi Trends Announces New Sweepstakes: A Chance to Meet Trey Songz and...
- What Do Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, and African-Americans Attending...
- The Meadows, a Sponsor of the 7th Annual IITAP Symposium
- Viva Editions and Cleis Press Present Fairy Tales for Grown Ups
- Evaluating the Safety and Drug Interaction of PA-824, an Investigational Tuberculosis Medication, Together With Efavirenz, Ritonavir-Boosted Lopinavir, or Rifampin
- FunMobility Introduces First Integrated Mobile Marketing Suite to...
- Celtic Wedding Rings Announced the Addition of up to 10,000 Loose...
- Jury Continues Deliberations In HIV Sex Trial
- The Water Children by Wendy MacLeod Gets Up-to-Date Revival in NYC...