The series of same-sex couples in Maryland and via a nation is reduce than a U.S. Census Bureau formerly said, a group announced Tuesday.
In August, formed on a 2010 census, a group pronounced Maryland had about 17,000 same-sex couples. The revised guess is roughly 12,500.
The numbers creatively reported for states opposite a U.S. were arrogant especially since of tellurian error.
Gays and Lesbians
United States Census Bureau
See some-more topics »
Baltimore, MD, USA
For a tiny commission of opposite-sex couples, census workers going door-to-door might have checked a wrong box for a person’s sex, mistaking opposite-sex couples as a same-sex couples. Because there are few same-sex couples, these improper checkmarks had a outsized impact on a same-sex statistics.
The Census Bureau on Tuesday also grouped a series of same-sex couples as “spouses” and “unmarried partners.” About 2,300 of Maryland’s same-sex couples cruise themselves spouses.
A new guess of a series of same-sex couples vital in a state during a 2000 census were also released. Using a revised estimates, a total uncover a 78 percent boost in a series of same-sex couples vital in Maryland over a decade.
- New Personal Loans Up To $35,000 Great News For American Families
- "High School Musical" Star Corbin Bleu Talks to TheaterMania...
- LiveDeposition.com To Sponsor “On The Record: A Court Reporting...
- NOVA Announces HCV Continuing Medical Education Meetings for 2013
- The Meadows’ Senior Fellow John Bradshaw a Keynote Speaker at Art of...
- Dallas Company Takes Online Premarital Counseling Worldwide
- Jason Garrett, not Jerry, is in driver's seat
- Bonded Waterproofing Systems, a New York Area Basement Waterproofing...
- The Meadows Wickenburg to Sponsor Free Lecture in Scottsdale, Arizona...
- N.Y. town clerk quits, citing gay marriage