- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Church of Scientology London
(PRWEB) Jun 06, 2012
Visitors to London for a Jun 3 Thames Jubilee Pageant honoring a Queen’s Diamond Jubilee found hospitality, refreshments and remit from a pushing sleet and unseasonably cold temperatures during a daylong open residence during a 146 Queen Victoria Street home of a //www.scientology.org”>Church of Scientology London.
The Church is located only blocks from a Thames where a stately barge, The Spirit of Chartwell, carrying Queen Elizabeth II, a Duke of Edinburgh and other members of a Royal Family, was a centerpiece of a 1,000-boat way to respect a Queen’s 60 years as monarch.
Visitors to a Church’s open residence enjoyed refreshments, and were invited to debate a Church’s Public Information Center containing some-more than 500 information videos that form a obvious overview of a Scientology religion and a life and bequest of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard. Videos also cover a many charitable programs a Church sponsors.
For some-more information on a Church of Scientology of London and news about new and arriving Church grand openings, revisit a Scientology Website during //www.scientology.org”>http://www.scientology.org .
- Dallas Company Takes Online Premarital Counseling Worldwide
- The Meadows Wickenburg to Host Recovery Comedy on New Year’s Eve
- New Music Video "My Song for Taylor Swift" Released Today:...
- Census: More gay households in Pa.
- Explore Talent E-mails Weekly Acting and Modeling Auditions and Jobs...
- Every City Should Have Some Soul Food! RCK's Soul Food Truck is...
- The Center OC Celebrates 40 Years of Serving the Orange County LGBT Community
- Breaking News! Peyton Manning Signs Another Multi-Million Dollar...
- Testimony Begins in Dirty Colonoscopy Case
- Obama Orders Rapid Drawdown of U.S. Troops from Afghanistan