- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
“Come inspired for rock and roll, though leave fulfilled,“ Basse explains. “The face of America’s inspired is changing. Today, there are many industrious families who need help. And by donating supports and food, we all have a power to make a difference.”
Hollywood, CA May 16, 2012
Metal rocker Willie Basse is fasten Slash, Rob Zombie, Megadeath, Chickenfoot, Queensryche, Chevelle and some-more than 60 of rock’s hottest bands during Rocklahoma ( //www.Rocklahoma.com”>http://www.Rocklahoma.com), one of a USA’s biggest stone festivals, in Pryor City, OK, for dual shows on Friday, May 25 and Saturday, May 26. But Basse’s performance-with-a-purpose will also lift supports and food for Feed America-NOW, his 501c3 non-profit house that collects and redistributes food by internal food banks to feed internal people in each city that Basse visits.
On May 26, Basse, a former frontman of a pioneering steel rope Black Sheep whose past members embody Slash, Paul Gilbert (Racer-X), Randy Castillo (Ozzy Osbourne) and James Kottak (The Scorpions), will perform with his namesake Willie Basse rope featuring guitar specialist Patrick Abbate from Italy. On May 25, Basse will perform with SNEW as they entrance “Pull My Stinger”, their new singular available by Ken Scott (The Beatles, David Bowie).
The massive, three-day festival is approaching to pull some-more than 60,000 stone fans, though Basse isn’t only bringing his Sunset-Strip character of rock-and-roll to a festival. He’s also seeking fans to move cans of food to his uncover for Feed America-NOW.
As a economy continues to leave Americans impoverished, craving is now a existence for one in 6 adult Americans and one in 5 American children who go to bed inspired each night.
“Come inspired for rock and roll, though leave fulfilled,“ Basse explains. “The face of America’s inspired is changing. Today, there are many industrious families who are carrying difficulty creation ends meet. But by donating supports and food, we all have a power to make a difference. We all have a power to be an bland hero.”
Following Rocklahoma, Basse and SNEW will perform in Lake of a Ozarks, MO (May 28); Kansas City, MO (May 29); Lincoln, NE (May 30); Denver, CO (May 31); Salt Lake City, UT (June 1) and Las Vegas, NV (June 2).
For some-more information, revisit //www.WillieBasse.com”>http://www.WillieBasse.com or //www.FeedAmerica-NOW.org”>http://www.FeedAmerica-NOW.org.
info (at) ChromeLA (dot) com
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9513382.htm
- Austin Bazaar Highlights Selection of Acoustic Guitars
- Robert Rauschenberg Foundation Announces Recipients for the Inaugural...
- HOPEDC Ushers in 24 Years of Service Helping Men in the Greater DC...
- The Broken Promises Coalition Responds to Public Reaction towards New...
- Senate Republicans: Gay Marriage Not a Civil Rights Issue
- Preventing HIV
- Smoking Hot Summer is Here -- Solar Cigarette Helps Smokers Fight...
- Sharing Personal Stories Helps Skyrocket Website Traffic at Brentwood...
- Top Echelon Network Recruiter Wins Quarterly Award for Production
- Michael's Reward, Action-Driven Spiritual Drama, Wins National...