- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Rush Order Tees | (800) 60-1233
Rush Order tees has compiled tips for caring for custom made t-shirts
Phialdelphia, PA June 29, 2012
Consumers who //www.rushordertees.com/custom/design-your-own-shirts/” title=”design your own t-shirt”>design their own t-shirts do this for more than just a fashion statement. Many consumers and professionals who //www.rushordertees.com/custom/make-your-own-t-shirts/” title=”make custom tshirts”>make custom t-shirts do it for a cause — for something they have a passion for like a cause, business, school or team. Recognizing a desire by this audience to keep their //www.rushordertees.com/custom/tees” title=”custom tees”>custom tees like new, Rush Order tees has compiled tips for caring for //www.rushordertees.com/” title=”personalized t-shirts”>personalized t-shirts.
1. Turn the t-shirt inside out when washing and drying.
By turning the garment inside out, the printed ink rubs against less material when tumbling in the washer or dryer. This simple step can really elongate the life of the screen printing.
2. Don’t use a setting that is too high for the intended wash effect.
Pay attention to appropriate water temperature for dark and colored shirts.
3. Order custom t-shirts from a top quality vendor.
Lower quality and less reputable screen printers could make custom shirts with ink washout. This is when the ink on the shirt is not cured all of the way through and did not cure to the correct temperature.
Fibrillation is another sign of low quality printing. This is when the actual fabric fibers break free from the ink film. The ink will begin to look broken up, and the texture of the material will overcome the texture of the print. Turning garments inside out, as mentioned earlier, is the easiest and best way to prevent fibrillation.
Rush Order Tees
About Rush Order Tees Custom T-Shirts
Rush Order Tees offers screen printing, DTG printing, embroidery and more. The Company is an eCommerce based businesses built on repeat business and referrals from satisfied customers, Rush Order Tees has grown to be a major leader in the custom shirt printing industry.
Since it’s founding in 2002, Rush Order Tees has expanded its product offering beyond custom printed shirts to include a wide variety of sports, academic, community-driven, commercial and business offerings.
As it began to grow out of its prior facilities, Rush Order Tees acquired a 15,000 SF facility in Philadelphia, PA which they equipped with over twenty of the highest quality screen printers, digital printers (DTG Direct to Garment printers), screen exposure units, screen printing heaters and much more. Now, in 2012, the business continues to grow to a point that now requires a new facility and offices.
Their customers have voiced their well earned allegiance and appreciation across many consumer-driven review sites earning Rush Order Tees and Printfly overwhelmingly positive online rating and reviews across the leading sites including Google, Superpages, Yellow Pages, and the Better Business Bureau where they hold a certified A+ Accredited Rating.
Contact Rush Order Tees at 1 (800) 620-1233
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9649182.htm
- Bredholt & Co. Offers Five Insights to Self Renewal for Restoring...
- New Study: Consumers are Poised for a Radical Shift in TV Consumption
- FDA releases preliminary data on arsenic levels in rice and rice products
- Legendary Soul Singer Al Green Coming to DPAC, Durham Performing Arts...
- Myanmar : Big Issues With HIV & TB
- Bisnar Chase Employment Lawyer Comments on Hospitals' Move to Fire...
- The Cost-Effectiveness Of Early Treatment Of HIV Shown In Expanded Analysis Of HPTN 052 Study Results
- Stop Motion Animation Aids in Media Learning: Findings Announced by...
- Using Light To 'Tag And Track' Genetic Processes Much More Efficient
- India's Beauty Queen Releases Secret #1 to Her Beauty