- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 24, 2012
Explore Talent announced today that they will now include featured talent on their website. People searching for //www.acting-for-teens.com/” title=”acting jobs”>acting jobs and //www.modelingauditions.net/” title=”modeling auditions”>modeling auditions can submit themselves to be on the featured talent page. This service makes it easier for industry professionals to find the right talent for their project.
The featured talent page showcases the members head shots, their names and ages, where they live, their ethnicity, height, hair and eye color, and bust, hips, suit and waist size. Upon clicking on the featured candidate’s photo, one can become his or her fan, can share the profile with others, can view his or her resume and acting profile, and can read what the candidate wrote about him or herself.
Explore Talent is a professional site that connects actors, models, musicians and dancers in the United States. The company posts entertainment news blogs on their site so that members can stay up to date with celebrity news. The online community has been responsible for new collaborations and business ventures in entertainment. Explore Talent also helps aspiring entertainment professionals further their careers with contests that showcase their profiles to members of the social media community. Furthermore, the Explore Talent site features celebrity videos, exclusive interviews with actors, actresses, and musicians, such as Joan Rivers, Usher, Akon and T-Pain.
Explore Talent‘s proprietary software and vast infrastructure is the most advanced entertainment-based technology of its kind. The site’s popularity is based on the fact that there are many ways for talent to network, make friends and connect with other industry players, participate in wide variety of contests and earn prizes for being active on the site. The easy access to a pool of over six and a half million members attracts industry players who are posting every month about 50,000 new auditions and job openings which is 30 times more than any other site.
For more celebrity information, //www.exploretalent.com” title=”visit this site”>visit this site.
- Key To A Cure For HIV May Be Provided By The Addictive Properties Of Certain Drugs
- Hundreds of Church Victims File Class Action Lawsuit Against Youngest...
- Celebrating Easter with a Thoughtful Gift Basket for Everyone
- New Pogo Storage Reseller Program Brings Nexenta-Certified Open...
- Relationship Coaches Discuss Sexual Fulfillment and One Night Stands...
- A New Series Breaking Free from Addiction as Today in America Sample
- Novel Intravaginal Ring Shows Promise In HIV Prevention
- Supervisor Keith Carson Honors Niculia Williams of Berkeley Youth Alternatives in Celebration of Black History Month
- UBS Recognizes Marc Horner for Achieving the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL...
- As a Software Developer, Elinext Helps Financial Services &...