I. Ability to reach target collection of 5 x 10^6 CD34+ cells/Kg with = 2 days of leukaphereses using one of two mobilization regimens.
I. Percentage of patients achieving target goal CD34+ cell dose (as above) in = 5 days of leukaphereses.
II. Compare collections between different mobilization regimens in those patients who are crossed over from one mobilization regimen to the other.
III. Compare days of apheresis, need for hospitalization during mobilization, and need for remobilization between mobilizing groups.
OUTLINE: Patients are randomized to 1 of 2 treatment arms.
ARM I: Patients receive G-CSF subcutaneously (SC) once daily (QD) on days 1-8.
ARM II: Patients receive G-CSF SC QD on days 1-7 and plerixafor SC QD on days 4-7.
After completion of study treatment, patients are followed up at 14 days.
- Ashworth College Appoints Dr. Joi Barkley Faculty Dean for Online...
- Smokeless Cigarettes for Dad's or College Grads
- The Prescription Addiction Radio Show
- WW II Vets
- Isabel Healthcare Incorporates Rare Disease Resource in Diagnosis...
- Veterinary Pet Insurance Celebrates 5th Annual Pet Parent’s Day(R) on...
- Wackiest Pet Names of 2012 Revealed
- Access Development’s Discount Network Surpasses 300,000 Merchant...
- GrindStone Collection Strategies, Inc. Now Offering Free Collection...
- Shweiki Media Printing Company Teams with Joe Pulizzi and Provides a...