- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Fiona Apple. Photo Credit: Dan Monick
“I always like it when DPAC can give Triangle audiences a possibility to be partial of something special. From New York City to Hollywood, Fiona Apple‘s new World Tour is personification a who’s-who of good theaters all opposite America,” pronounced Bob Klaus, GM for DPAC.
Durham, NC Jun 18, 2012
Fiona Apple is fluctuating her sole out spring debate and creation a stop during DPAC, Durham Performing Arts Center on September 27, 2012. Not usually does this symbol her initial outing in 5 years, it also outlines a recover of The Idler Wheel (June 19, Clean Slate/Epic Records) her initial manuscript in 7 years.
Tickets go on sale to a open commencement Saturday, Jun 23 during 10am:
- Online during DPACnc.com
- DPAC Ticket Center: 919.680.2787, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC
- Ticketmaster.com / Ticketmaster Charge by phone during 800.745.3000
- Ticketmaster outlets including Walmart
Friends of DPAC members might place their orders on Jun 21. Joining a Friends of DPAC is free, and people can register during //www.DPACnc.com/friendofdpac”>http://www.DPACnc.com/friendofdpac.
“I always like it when DPAC can give Triangle audiences a possibility to be partial of something special. From New York City to Hollywood, Fiona Apple‘s new World Tour is personification a who’s-who of good theaters all opposite America. DPAC’s environment will be fantastic for this insinuate dusk with this Grammy winning singer-songwriter,” pronounced Bob Klaus, GM for DPAC.
Singer-songwriter Apple, famous for her bluesy-sultry voice and her unsettling beauty done her entrance during age 19 with 1996’s triple gold Tidal. The following year she was named Rolling Stone‘s Artist of a Year and in 1998 she won a GRAMMY for “Criminal”. When a Pawn… followed in 1999 and Extraordinary Machine debuted in a Top 10 of The Billboard in 2005.
- TheaterMania Magazine February Issue Celebrates the 10,000th...
- First Interactive Cerebral Palsy, Disabilities Help Directory...
- Screening for the Transthyretin-Related Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy
- A Study Comparing 4 Doses Of GW810781 Versus Placebo In HIV-Infected Patients
- Orbitz Gay Travel Sweepstakes: Win a Trip to Australia's Gay Mardi Gras
- TheaterMania Reports Hugh Dancy, Judith Light, Audra McDonald,...
- Suncoast Rehab Center (SRC) Graduate Proves Program a Success
- Children’s Hunger Fund Now Supported by No More Poverty (NMP.ORG) and...
- Improving Efforts In The Fight Against HIV
- Safety and Effect of The HDAC Inhibitor Panobinostat on HIV-1 Expression in Patients on Suppressive HAART