- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Content Writer, Jeff Yeager
I enjoy writing for clients; it allows me to connect with people from all kinds of backgrounds and keep learning new things.
Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) June 02, 2012
As part of launching their new press release service and an overall expansion of marketing resources Horton Group has added copywriter Jeff Yeager to the content team. In addition to writing releases for Horton clients Yeager will also help develop copy for websites, digital print marketing, as well as assist in coordination of other projects. Yeager will be available to meet with clients to discuss media reach and developing distinct, //www.hortongroup.com/slideshow/web-design-nashville” title=”Branding Messages”>consistent branding messages for businesses or organizations.
Great ideas always start as words, but can never come to fruition if they are not clearly communicated to a targeted audience. Whether it is digital or print, professional writers will help build the foundations of any effective marketing or advertising campaign. Content is informative, functional and connected to all parts marketing and advertising, whether it is //www.hortongroup.com/seo” title=”Search Engine Optimization”>search engine optimization for a website or engaging taglines for branding.
“Jeff is well versed in a broad range of writing styles,” stated account manager Joy Lewis. “We get approached by a lot of companies looking for ways to grow their business and well established companies who need help promoting a new service or product. In every instance Jeff can quickly turn around copy that meets client’s unique needs.”
“I have a strong belief that communication is at the core of everything we do in organized society,” says Yeager. “In most cases, the ability to deliver a clear message to a well defined audience is the biggest factor between success and failure in anything, whether it is business or just everyday interactions. I enjoy writing for clients; it allows me to connect with people from all kinds of backgrounds and keep learning new things.”
Yeager grew up in Austin, TX where he previously worked as a technical support manager and client relations specialist for a small website. Prior to joining the Horton Group team he received his MS in Journalism at West Virginia University. When he is not writing for Horton he enjoys reading, backpacking, snowboarding and anything else you can do outdoors.
For more than 16 years Horton Group has been helping business and organizations in and around the Middle Tennessee area grow and connect with a wider audience. Their content team is readily on hand to provide clients with effective ways to communicate with current and prospective customers. In addition to offering a press release news service, Horton Group specializes in the areas of //www.hortongroup.com/web-development” title=”Web development”>web development design, social media marketing, search engine optimization and more.
For more information, contact Horton Group either by phone at 615-292-8642 or by email at info(at)Hortongroup(dot)com.
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9567511.htm
- Save on 2012 Super Bowl tickets with Special Discount Code Now
- JR.com Coupon Offers $150 Off for the Toshiba Excite Android Tablet
- TheaterMania Reports George Clooney to Produce Movie Version of...
- CaptchaMonster.com Offers Cheaper, Faster and Extended Free Trial for...
- Gay marriage amendment not clear winner for NC GOP
- K’NEX® Invades Monster Jam World Finals Pit Party
- Inventive Seating Ideas Unveiled for Start of Spring Wedding and...
- Premier One Now Offering Affordable Custom Websites and Marketing to...
- UPG Video Marketing ‘Video for Change’ Nonprofit Contest Reels in...
- One to Watch: Actor Adetokumboh M'Cormack Believes in Aliens, Loves Him Some Africa & Has a Charitable Spirit