ReviewLink Collaborative e-Learning Review Tool
Only those who attend this webinar will see how ReviewLink simplifies the e-Learning review process, saves time and increases productivity for developers, reviewers and their teams
Cincinnati, OH April 16, 2012
Lectora® //www.trivantis.com/e-learning-software?cid=prwlec29″>e-Learning software will host a free e-Learning webinar to provide a sneak peek into the valuable features for the new and upcoming ReviewLink™ 1.0 collaborative online e-Learning review tool. As part of the Inspiration Wednesdays webinar series, this session on April 18 will demonstrate how ReviewLink streamlines and simplifies the e-Learning course review process before its new release.
“This free session gives Lectora users the exclusive opportunity to see all the collaborative capabilities in store for them with the upcoming release of ReviewLink 1.0,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer at Trivantis Corporation. “Only those who attend this webinar will see how ReviewLink simplifies the e-Learning review process, saves time and increases productivity for developers, reviewers and their teams.”
In this free, live session, “Sneak Peek of the New ReviewLink 1.0,” attendees will learn:
- How ReviewLink streamlines and simplifies the collaborative online e-Learning review process for e-Learning developers and their teams
- How the communication, organization and customization capabilities for online e-Learning review will save development and deployment time while increasing productivity
- All about the new, much-anticipated features coming soon
ReviewLink provides a simple way for e-Learning instructional designers, subject matter experts and other team members to easily collaborate on the online review of Lectora e-Learning courses. Users can review, communicate and update courses to complete the review cycle quickly and efficiently. Included in Lectora Inspire e-Learning authoring software, ReviewLink rounds out the powerful set of //www.trivantis.com?cid=prwlec29″>e-Learning tools including Camtasia® screen recording software, Snagit® screen capture software and Flypaper™ Flash content creation software for e-Learning.
Inspiration Wednesdays webinars inform and educate on valuable e-Learning tips, how tos and insights. Inspiration Wednesdays live sessions take place on designated Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. ET (GMT – 4).
For more information about Lectora free e-Learning webinars and to register, please visit: //www.trivantis.com/why-e-learning-learning-training-tips?quicktabs_view__qt_test__block_1=2#video-tutorials?cid=prwlec29″>Free e-Learning Webinars.
For more information about ReviewLink and Lectora, please visit: Trivantis.com.
About Lectora and Trivantis Corporation
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. Trivantis also produces Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers users to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. Snap! by Lectora® is the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in rapid e-Learning software that converts PowerPoint to Flash. Its sister product, Snap! EmpowerTM Flash interactions builder, enables anyone to create Flash content without having to know Flash programming. To round out the Trivantis family of products, CourseMill is the powerful and affordable learning management system (LMS). The latest release, Lectora Talent Management, provides the link between course management and true talent development for companies and organizations. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris and London. Trivantis, Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.
Facebook: facebook.com/Trivantis facebook.com/SnapByLectora
Blog: trivantis.com/blog SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog
- Relationship Therapist Dr. Reef Examines How Singles Sabotage Their...
- Now Accepting Proposals to Present at 2013 Lectora User Conference
- Christian Marriage Help for Couples Now Offered at DrMichele.org
- Stop Wishing and Make Your New Year's Resolutions Work with Simple...
- Autism United Support & Awareness Community Continues To Grow
- Child Support Can be a Serious Concern for Bad Credit Auto Loan...
- Lectora e-Learning Software Hosts Free Webinar on Publishing Standards...
- While Yahoo Calls Teleworking Troops Back to the Office, the...
- SantaFe.com Releases New Mountain Web Resource for New Mexico Skiers...
- Dr. Ashraf, Board Certified Ophthalmologist of the Atlanta Vision...