After placing sixth in Tuesday’s Iowa Republican caucuses, Rep. Michele Bachmann announced Wednesday she is suspending her presidential campaign.
“Last night, the people of Iowa spoke with a very clear voice, and so I have decided to stand aside,” she said at a news conference, accompanied by her husband, parents and five children. “I have no regrets. None whatsoever. We never compromised our principles.”
//www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57352112-503544/michele-bachmann-drops-out-of-gop-race/” >Read more at CBS…
- Tasha Smith: For Better or Worse
- 3 Reasons Not to Dumb Down Your Job Resume
- 40 High Points of Barack Obama’s Presidency
- How to Cope with the ‘Mean Girls’ at the Office
- This Week on Our World: Getting Back on Track With Marion Jones
- Bill Gates Talks Innovation
- Your Major Matters: How You Can Strengthen Employment Prospects
- 8 Days to Action: DAY 2, Invest in Resources That Massage Your Passion
- Did Kanye West Really Create a Twitter Account for His Fashion Line?
- Heavy D’s Final Words: “Be Inspired!”