- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
“Once I saw the work they were doing and discovered the magnetic personality of founder Dr. del Junco Jr., I knew we had to use video as the main tool for disseminating information.”
Burbank, CA June 23, 2012
//981media.com” title=”981 Media”>981 Media in conjunction with the //www.alternativesurgery.com/” title=”IFAM”>Institute for Female Alternative Medicine launches a new website and video series to educate women on the alternatives to hysterectomies when diagnosed with non cancerous //www.alternativesurgery.com/education/fibroid-tumors/” title=”Fibroid Tumors”>fibroid tumors.
With approximately 800,000 hysterectomies performed each year, eighty percent are not needed because of non cancerous diseases such as fibroid tumors, adenomyosis, ovarian cysts, and endometrisosis.
The primary goal at The Institute for Female Alternative Medicine is to provide women with knowledge that will help them to make the most informed choice possible about how to heal their bodies. To help them accomplish this goal online, They enlisted 981 Media to build a new website that streamlines the vast amounts of information the institute has gathered over the years.
“Once I saw the work they were doing and discovered the magnetic personality of founder Dr. del Junco Jr., I knew we had to use video as the main tool for disseminating information,” says Austin Brooks, the creative director at 981 Media.
With over 3 billion hours of videos watched each month on YouTube alone, the demand for video is increasingly becoming an essential part of online marketing and education.
The new //www.981media.com/video/website-design” title=”Website Design”>website design provided by Austin Brooks and his team at 981 Media introduces several new features not seen on other websites in this field. There is a quiz visitors can take to see if they are a candidate for the procedures at the Institute, an education center, various photo galleries, a virtual tour of the clinic and over two and a half hours of educational videos.
The new website design and video production establishes The Institute for Female Alternative Medicine one of the most feature-rich and advanced online resources for hysterectomy alternatives in the world.
About 981 Media
981 Media is a marketing and design firm that specializes in helping business succeed online by creating innovative websites, videos, mobile apps and online marketing campaigns.
About The Institute of Female Alternative Surgery
Dr. Tirso del Junco Jr. founded The Institute for Female Alternative Medicine nearly a decade ago in order to provide women with an alternative to hysterectomy. It is their goal to educate women about this disease, so they can feel free to make choices that concern their body. The friendly and supportive staff is dedicated to their comfort, safety and healing.
- Dallas & Houston: Not About the Games
- From the Archives: President Obama Says, “Get Tested”
- HasCoupons.com Growing at a Rapid Pace
- North Carolina GOP Overrides Veto, Axes Planned Parenthood Funding
- lululemon Athletica Awards Judy Weaver and Connected Warriors $14,000...
- Liver Fibrosis in HIV-Infected Patients With Elevated Liver Enzymes on Antiretroviral Therapy
- Whitewater Rafting the BC Rockies
- Friends of NRA Offer One-of-a-Kind NRA-Edition 4-Barrel Browning Citori on Gunbroker.com
- B.C. sees big drop in HIV cases with new strategy
- A Prospective, Observational Study of HIV-Infected Pregnant Women and Their Infants at Clinical Sites in Latin American and Caribbean Countries