- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
The name ‘Ziosk’ is short, evocative and unique. More importantly, it is our consumer facing name. Since the guest experience is our primary focus, having the name of product also be the name of our company made sense.
Dallas, TX June 15, 2012
TableTop Media, creator of the //www.ziosk.com” title=”Ziosk Web Site”>Ziosk touchscreen and Ziosk Media Network, announces it will be changing its company name to Ziosk, effective immediately.
Changing the company name was one of the first ideas presented by President and CEO Austen Mulinder, who joined the company at the end of 2011, “The name ‘Ziosk’ is short, evocative and unique. More importantly, it is our consumer facing name. Since the guest experience is our primary focus, having the name of product also be the name of our company made sense.”
“People all over the country really like the Ziosk and as an emerging company, we already have over 45,000 Facebook fans to prove it,” added John Regal, CMO. “Using Ziosk as our company, product and network name helps solidify the Ziosk brand in the minds of the consumer and the marketplace.”
With the primary purpose of enhancing the guest experience and assisting servers, the Ziosk 7” touchscreen sits on the tables of partner restaurants, giving guests the ability to view menu items and specials, order items, play games, watch videos and movie trailers, engage with social media, give real time feedback and pay the check right at the table. Having a Ziosk on each table inside a restaurant has facilitated the creation of the Ziosk Media Network enabling advertisers and sponsors to reach an audience with an average dwell time of over 50 minutes.
Today, Ziosk is deployed in hundreds of restaurant locations across the United States and working with leading restaurant concepts such as Applebee’s, Chili’s, UNO Chicago Grill, Genghis Grill and Chevy’s Fresh Mex. The current footprint has Ziosk serving over 4 million people per month and growing rapidly.
Based in Dallas, TX, Ziosk is the first digital table tent, ordering and pay-at-the-table tablet touchscreen for the casual dining restaurant market. The technology, featuring a 7-inch touchscreen and credit card reader, resides on each table and enables the guests to see menu items, play games, view news, order food and beverages and ‘pay on demand;’ all which gives guests control over their dining experience. With its interactive capabilities, Ziosk and its footprint have created the Ziosk Media Network, a digital media platform for partners to create engaging experiences at the point of purchase. Ziosk and the Ziosk Media Network are revolutionizing the experience and economics of casual dining. For more information, please visit //www.facebook.com/theziosk”>http://www.facebook.com/theziosk.
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9606553.htm
- April Garden Notes for Spring Activities from Preen.com
- Austin Bazaar Highlights Selection of Acoustic Guitars
- Study Breaks College Media Presents--and Refutes--Eight Common Excuses...
- The Best Back To School Deals To Save Shoppers Time And Money
- Cranwell Resort Rebuilds New 18-Room Carriage House
- Celebrity Children Among the Most Popular Spring Fashion Trendsetters...
- Michael Landgraf and Christopher Oliver Relaunch MindAware.com...
- Robbie Waterhouse Desperate for Sigalla’s Winnings
- Gen Con 2012 Breaks Attendance Records, Online Marketing Company...
- Test Miami helps to battle the spread of HIV and AIDS by launching new...