- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Timothy Ray Brown
Help this man and we will assistance 34 millions of patients worldwide
Marseilles, France (PRWEB) May 25, 2012
HIV infection now hits 34 millions people worldwide. It is therefore a tip priority to find a vaccine for those who have not nonetheless been putrescent and a heal for those who already are.
This is a subject of a ISHEID assembly holding place in Marseilles, France, from 23 to 25 May.
More than 1,000 international experts are during a Parc Chanot Congress Center to plead new healing strategies to plea a HIV pandemic.
Scientists wish to strech during slightest a organic HIV heal within a few years, and finally a antitoxin cure.
There are already many drugs prepared to be tested in clinical trials and what is especially lacking is appropriation for this research.
Alain Lafeuillade, President of a ISHEID assembly states: “It is obligatory to move closer scientists, opinion leaders and politicians to account this research of an HIV heal since we have never been closer than now of this goal”.
The ISHEID organizers have motionless currently to make a concession to Timothy Ray Brown of 2,500 Euros around his website and call for other supporters of this means to do a same:
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9542706.htm
- Christopher Jackson Moves Into Tony Award-winning Broadway Musical...
- Many of those infected unaware of condition
- Most Common Medical Conditions Associated with a Visit to a Dog Park...
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Acquires Landmark Portland Hotel
- QuickMedical Announces Launch of Parker Laboratories Products
- Christine O'Donnell, Upset At Gay Marriage Questions, Walks Off Piers Morgan
- Untreated HIV Patients Have New Drug Option
- Another 1000 Pound Sturgeon Caught on Fraser River
- 30 LGBT Publications Challenge Historians to Get LGBT History Straight
- Orange County Welcomes Church Of Scientology To Historic Home