- //www.addthis.com/bookmark.php” class=”addthis_button_email at300b” target=”_blank” title=”Email a friend”>
Wickenburg, AZ Jun 19, 2012
The Meadows //www.themeadows.com” title=”traumaandaddictiontreatmentcenter”>trauma and obsession diagnosis center in Wickenburg, Arizona, is sponsoring a giveaway harangue in Dallas, Texas on Tuesday, Jun 19 presented by Katrena Hart, LPC, on a subject of how to emanate health in regretful relations called “The 5 Pillars of Real Love.” It will be hold during a Unity Church of Dallas Sanctuary from 7:00 to 8:30pm and no registration is required.
“We are always discerning to conclude diseased relations though do not spend adequate time describing how to emanate a healthy relationship,” pronounced Hart.
Hart is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in private use in Allen, Texas. She is a Certified Bioenergetic Therapist (CBT), and serves on a house for a Dallas Society of Bioenergetic Analysis. She is lerned in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, EMDR. She is a Certified Psychodramatist (CP), and is a lerned mediator. She is a Trainer Educater Practitioner (TEP) of Psycochodrama permitting her to give hours of psychodrama training towards acceptance by a American Board of Examiners of Psychodrama. Hart is an expert in a diagnosis of domestic assault issues with teens and adults. She also has imagination in treating chemical dependency and behavioral issues with teens and adults. In addition, she has knowledge in treating depression, phobias, anxiety, and dissociative disorders with all ages
The Meadows sponsors //www.themeadows.com” title=”freelectures”>free lectures in several cities via a country. Speakers embody internal therapists informed with The Meadows’ model. Lectures are giveaway and open to a public. Attendees can acquire 1.5 Continuing Education Credits. For some-more information, hit Betty Ewing Dicken during 972.612.7443 or bdicken(at)themeadows(dot)com.
The Meadows is an attention personality in treating mishap and addiction by a quadriplegic and seminar programs. To learn some-more about The Meadows’ work with mishap and addiction hit an intake coordinator during (866) 856-1279 or revisit //www.themeadows.com”>http://www.themeadows.com.
For over 35 years, The Meadows has been a heading mishap and addiction diagnosis center. In that time, they have helped some-more than 20,000 patients in one of their 3 quadriplegic centers and 25,000 attendees in inhabitant workshops. The Meadows world-class group of Senior Fellows, Psychiatrists, Therapists and Counselors provide a symptoms of addiction and a underlying issues that means lifelong patterns of self-destructive behavior. The Meadows, with 24 hour nursing and on-site physicians and psychiatrists, is a Level 1 psychiatric sanatorium that is accredited by a Joint Commission.
- TheaterMania Reports Max Page Visits James Earl Jones at Gore...
- Buddhist Packing Bond Pistol Shows American Embrace of Guns
- Pro Flight Simulator Review Release Today By YourTimeToSucceed.com
- North Carolina Gay Marriage Ban Amendment To Be Considered In Special Session
- HIV Test Recommended When New Indicator Diseases Present
- The Meadows a Sponsor of the 8th Annual IITAP Symposium
- A Phase I Trial of Nelfinavir (Viracept(Registered Trademark)) in Adults With Solid Tumors
- Dallas' Gay Pride Parade Kicks-Off Sunday
- Continuing Education Company and the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida...
- Race Matters: HIV Rates Up Nearly 50 Percent For Gay Black Men