It’s been one year given we launched a initial extensive //www.aids.gov/federal-resources/policies/national-hiv-aids-strategy/”>National HIV/AIDS Strategy and currently we are //www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/hiv_aids_july_2011.pdf”>releasing an doing update to keep we adult to speed on a latest work. We devise to recover a some-more extensive swell news after a end of a calendar year, though as we symbol this vicious initial year, we wanted to yield some reflections on pivotal first-year achievements.
The Strategy sum President Obama’s 3 goals: 1) revoke a series of new HIV infections, 2) boost entrance to caring and urge health outcomes for people vital with HIV, and 3) revoke HIV-related health disparities. Our goal is for a United States to turn a place where new HIV infections are singular and when they do occur, each person, regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, passionate orientation, gender temperament or socio-economic circumstance, will have unobstructed entrance to high quality, life-extending care, giveaway from tarnish and discrimination. As we will see from a report, agencies via supervision are stepping adult to a image and stakeholders from all sectors are holding action.
Ultimately, for a Strategy to be truly successful, we need you. The Strategy isn’t about what supervision can do alone. We know that businesses, a faith community, and all sectors have a purpose to play. The video above facilities bland leaders implementing a plan in their possess communities. We wish that we can use this to rivet some-more people in a common efforts to exercise a Strategy and vitalise pivotal partners to continue their efforts. Go to AIDS.gov to accept some-more information and take action.
We appreciate everybody that has worked with us so far, and we demeanour brazen to new and prolific collaborations over a entrance year.
//www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/hiv_aids_july_2011.pdf”>Download a National HIV/AIDS Strategy Implementation Update.
- Vote to end AIDS
- Ending violence against women is critical to ending AIDS
- Beacon NewsFlashes – June 6, 2011
- 6 Misconceptions Young People Have about HIV/AIDS
- Say 300,000 Gay Men Disappeared, Nearly All at Once
- Infant Size, Birth Weight Not Affected By Anti-HIV Drug Use During Pregnancy
- Hilary Rosen: Barney Frank -- the Man, the Quips, the Impact
- Traumatized Women Have Higher HIV Infection Rates, USA
- HHS Reviews Progress Towards National HIV/AIDS Strategy Goals
- One Home Many Hopes Celebrates Results From 3rd Annual Breaking Ground...