Filed under: //www.bvonlove.com/category/video/” rel=”tag”>Video
Rebecca Brody and Mason Jamal lace up, face off and go at it on issues pertaining to men, women, love, and relationships.
I’m a 29-year old-lesbian. On more than one occasion, when out with my girlfriend, I’ve heard men make derogatory comments like, “what a shame, coochie is a terrible thing to waste.” When will men get over the fact that women can be happy and satisfied without them?
Can a woman be satisified without a man?
//www.bvonlove.com/2011/02/24/the-ring-episode-19-lesbians/” rel=”bookmark” title=”Permanent link to this entry”>Permalink | //www.bvonlove.com/forward/19816787/” title=”Send this entry to a friend via email”>Email this | //www.technorati.com/cosmos/search.html?rank=&fc=1&url=http://www.bvonlove.com/2011/02/24/the-ring-episode-19-lesbians/” title=”Linking Blogs”>Linking Blogs | //www.bvonlove.com/2011/02/24/the-ring-episode-19-lesbians/#comments” title=”View reader comments on this entry”>Comments
- Black and white and pink all over
- Why Uganda’s Anti-Gay Legislation Is the World’s Business: View
- Are there too many gay characters on TV? Some conservative groups think so
- MARRIAGE: Gay marriage is an oxymoron
- Jamaica: Block on Ad for Acceptance of Gay Family Members
- J.T. Chestnut, Who Allegedly Went AWOL While Under 'Homosexual Conduct' Investigation By The U.S. Army, Arrested In West Hollywood
- The LGBT vs the WWJD
- Mariela Castro To Meet San Francisco LGBT Leaders
- Why I support gay marriage
- Gay marriage bill on wrong side of history