Tameka Raymond has some character tips for happy men…at slightest a ones that can’t accessorize. Usher‘s ex-wife took a mangle from fighting with her ex over control and drug tests to offer her recommendation to “undercover” gays, around //www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/tameka-raymond-tweets-gay_n_1132526.html” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Twitter:
“I unequivocally feel that a ‘undercover’ happy guys that LOOK str8 should wear a splendid wristband. Cuz this isnt unequivocally fair. Timbs, caps, vests?”
After removing strike with some indignant backlash, a former Mrs. Raymond stood adult for herself by tweeting, “something we contend STAND UP 4 it, though defensiveness is mostly compared with guilt. Again, my opinion..but Guilt why? Guilt usually=wrongdoing.”
Guilt? Wrongdoing? It’s not transparent what that has to with snub over a idea that happy group promote their passionate preferences…but while we’re on a topic, how about some accessories to assistance women tell opposite kinds of true group apart? Different tone wristbands for players, cheaters, dudes held adult in baby mom drama…looks like this could be a remunerative business for stylist Tameka.
BET.com is your #1 source for Black luminary news, photos, disdainful videos and all a latest in a universe of hip bound and RB music.
- Labor MP John Murphy is facing gay marriage backlash
- Totally One-Sided AP Article on Gay Youth Is GLAAD-Endorsed
- No attempt murder raps for HIV+ man
- Taylor Lautner Gay Question Spurs GQ Australia Apology
- The recently prison-released rapper said he found Morgan's homophobic jokes funny
- Social media backlash continues against Troy Mayor Janice Daniels over gay slur
- Tameka Raymond Tweets Gay Men Should Wear Wristbands
- Move Over Tiger Mom: Meet Black Lioness Mom, Dr. Yvonne S. Thornton
- Backlash over MP's stand against gay marriage
- UBR Spotlight: Master Entrepreneur Robert L. Johnson