“The commitment to develop innovative technology is what sets VoiceNation apart and enables us to cultivate new ways to support our customers’ needs,” states Jay Reeder, President of VoiceNation.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 24, 2012
On March 1st, VoiceNation, the leading telecommunications provider in voicemail and virtual PBX solutions, will be implementing a change to the online “voicemail management feature” in continued efforts to support a growing customer base.
“Maintaining excellent levels of service is and will always be our top priority,” states Jay Reeder, President of VoiceNation.
Customer’s messages and faxes will be accessible online through VoiceNation’s user friendly dashboard for up to 90 days. Once a message or fax has existed on the dashboard for 90 days, it will automatically be deleted from online access. In addition, any messages or faxes residing prior to December 1st, 2011 will also be deleted on March 1st, 2012.
//www.voicenation.com/”>VoiceNation encourages all customers to make arrangements prior to March 1st to save any messages or faxes they do not want deleted from the online dashboard. This can be done by clicking the save option next to the play button within the user interface.
This change will affect any VoiceNation customer who accesses messages and faxes online via the dashboard. This change does not apply to live answering messages that are also available online. In addition, this change does not affect customers receiving messages or faxes via email or accessing messages over the phone.
“The commitment to develop innovative technology is what sets VoiceNation apart and enables us to cultivate new ways to support our customers’ needs,” states Mr. Reeder.
VoiceNation, America‘s leader in virtual PBX and //www.voicenation.com/local-voicemail.shtml”>voicemail was founded in 2002 by President Jay Reeder and opened their Next Generation call centers in 2009. The company has grown to serve more than 40,000 customers including FEMA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Dell, AIG and the U.S. Coast Guard. They leverage the very latest in proprietary technology solutions in order to deliver quality call answering services at the lowest cost to their customers. To learn more about VoiceNation and their services, please visit //www.qualityansweringservice.com/”>http://www.qualityansweringservice.com.
For more information, contact:
1.866.766.5050, ext. 107
Article source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9220376.htm
- Alcohol Harm Reduction Intervention Among Female Sex Workers in Mombasa, Kenya
- Gay marriage petitioners use Election Day to their advantage
- Study Results Presented At Microbicides 2012
- Kenya : Blood to Be Used As Medicine
- Dez Bryant Gets Arrested for Assaulting His Mom, GreenBeanBuddy Checks...
- Forrest Broman, President of The International Educator (TIE),...
- 101 Vagina - The Taboo Smashing Coffee Table Book; Crowd
- Ocean Heights Newport Coast Home Just Sold by Michael Franco
- Springer Publishing Company Acquires Minority Nurse Magazine, the...
- UNCF Empower Me Tour Presented By Wells Fargo Visits Minneapolis and...