With social media becoming such a huge part of our everyday lives and bloggers setting the pace for trends, news and social commentary, BlackEnterprise.com has put together a list of the brightest and most influential voices in the blogosphere with our first annual Black Blogger Month. Throughout the month of May we’ll highlight 20 amazing bloggers, ranging from small business and financial experts to political commentators and media critics, who have all been successful at carving out their own niche in the digital space.
Starting Monday May 2, you can log on to //www.blackenterprise.com/blackbloggermonth/”>BlackEnterprise.com/BlackBloggerMonth each day to see if your favorite blogger made this exclusive list or discover a brand new digital thought leader, representing a new wave of entrepreneurs and online branding builders.
- Black Blogger Month: The Frugalista, Blogging on a Budget
- Black Blogger Month: Kitty Bradshaw, The Main Event
- WATCH: Author Demetria L. Lucas Shares Her 5 Favorite Books
- Black Blogger Month, Social Wayne, Digital Revolutionary
- Black Blogger Month: Flanboyant Eats, The Cuisine Connoisseur
- Black Blogger Month: Black & Married With Kids, Family Business
- Black Blogger Month, The Fashion Bomb, Creating New Threads
- Black Blogger Month: Black Snob, Providing Power to the People
- Black Blogger Month, Necole Bitchie, Brand Queen
- 'Gay' marriage in Cuba for Castro's birthday