Filed under: //www.bvonstyle.com/category/celebrity-style/” rel=”tag”>Celebrity Style , //www.bvonstyle.com/category/hot-or-not/” rel=”tag”>Hot or Not , //www.bvonstyle.com/category/red-carpet/” rel=”tag”>Red Carpet
Raven Symone flaunted her new body over the weekend at InStyle Magazine’s Golden Globes after party. The actress rocked a girly strapless black and gold party dress with peep-toe booties and a cute curly ponytail.
Vanessa Williams takes the phrase “aging gracefully” to a whole other level. The star of “Desperate Housewives” worked a green, kimono style Catherine Malandrino jumpsuit on the red carpet for the season 3 premiere of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Her smokey eyes and burgundy lips only enhanced her natural beauty.
Gabrielle Union looked gorgeous in a turquoise Rachel Roy gown when hosting the BET Honors, which air in February 21. The bright color popped against her skin tone, while her cute updo framed her signature smile nicely.
Lately Nicki Minaj has been giving Lady Gaga a run for her money when it comes to fashion. The rapper channeled the 80s while in London, sporting a cotton candy colored fade, purple door knocker earrings, a printed purple jumpsuit, and bubble gum pink pumps.
//www.bvonstyle.com/2011/01/21/who-had-the-best-look-of-the-week/” rel=”bookmark” title=”Permanent link to this entry”>Permalink | //www.bvonstyle.com/forward/19809543/” title=”Send this entry to a friend via email”>Email this | //www.technorati.com/cosmos/search.html?rank=&fc=1&url=http://www.bvonstyle.com/2011/01/21/who-had-the-best-look-of-the-week/” title=”Linking Blogs”>Linking Blogs | //www.bvonstyle.com/2011/01/21/who-had-the-best-look-of-the-week/#comments” title=”View reader comments on this entry”>Comments
- Luster Products Sponsors Girls Night Out Shopping Party in Dallas
- Dwyane Wade Wins Custody of 2 Sons
- Best Celeb Hair: Michelle Goes Curly, Yaya Adds Volume, and More
- Celebs Who Overdress for Basketball Games
- Should the NAACP Reward Artists Who Promote Sexism and the N-Word?
- The Best Hair Colors for Your Complexion
- The Business of Nicki Minaj: No. 1 Album Draws Attention of Mainstream Business Press
- 10 Black Actresses Who Could Be Cast In '21 Jump Street' Film
- Survey: Blacks Feel NAACP Should Not Give Awards to Negative Hip-Hop Artists
- Hair Transformation: Nicki Minaj Wigs Out